Are you confused and stressed out by a legal issue in Toronto? Attempting to tackle your legal matter on your own can be time-consuming and may adversely impact the outcome of your legal proceedings. If you have pressing legal questions or are facing a complex legal case, contact Accident Referral Specialist. We will connect you with experienced Toronto Paralegals, who will work diligently to provide you with exceptional legal advice and guidance through your legal matter in Toronto, and help you get the successful outcome you deserve.
For more information on how a Toronto Paralegal may assist you with your legal matter, contact Accident Referral Specialist at 1-888-767-7765, or email us at email@example.com today.
What is a Paralegal?
A Paralegal works in any specialized Law firm and assists with legal activities and a variety of administrative tasks carried out in an office setting. In Ontario, the Law Society of Ontario licences all Paralegals. Paralegals are responsible for preparing legal documents, researching precedents for specific cases and for supporting a judicial proceeding and formulating fees or prosecution plans for court cases.
Toronto paralegal tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Lawyers in functions involved in legal and administrative activities
- Preparing affidavits and other legal documents for Lawyers and clients
- Drafting contracts, wills, and real estate closing statements
- Preparing supporting materials for trials and courts
- Documenting and drafting reports based on evidence and pst cases analysts to provide Lawyers with necessary information
- Meeting with clients and Lawyers to discuss the details of a case
- Calling upon witnesses to testify in hearings
- Representing clients in legal matters when permitted by provincial law
- Staying updated with the latest passing bills, legislations, and laws
What Can a Paralegal Do in Toronto?
Not all legal situations require the assistance of a Lawyer. Our Toronto Paralegals are fully permitted to practice Law. However, they have some limitations. Licensed and professional Lawyers represent clients involved in federal crimes, family courts and matters of inheritance. In contrast, Paralegals in Toronto may only serve clients accused of minor provincial offences, labour law issues, small claims and certain criminal matters.
Toronto Paralegals are only permitted to provide legal services and represent individuals in the following areas:
- Small claims court litigation (up-to $25,000)
- Traffic and other offences under the Provincial Offences Act heard in Provincial Offences Court
- Minor criminal charges under the Criminal Code, where the maximum penalty does not exceed six months’ imprisonment heard in the Ontario Court of Justice
- Statutory Accident Benefits (SAB) claims covered under the Insurance Act, for minor injuries due to motor vehicle accidents
- Headings before administrative tribunals and boards
The Ontario Paralegal Association (OPA) is the largest professional associating of licensed paralegals in Ontario.
About Accident Referral Specialist
At Accident Referral Specialist, we focus on two things. Connecting you with experienced Toronto Paralegals and providing you with access to health care professionals for physiotherapy or rehabilitation in Toronto. Every consultation is free and confidential, with absolutely zero obligation. Therefore, whether you are curious about your options or are ready to work with our experienced Toronto Paralegals, give us a call today. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and will connect you to the right legal and health care professionals to get the support you need.
As an advocate for each of our clients, we handle every case with sensitivity to make you feel comfortable and informed. Our team carefully evaluates your case and injuries to match you with the perfect group to fight for your rights and deliver maximum results. Also, if you cannot meet with your team due to the severity of your injuries, they will come and see you!
Our Toronto Paralegals will assist you to successfully maneuver through the legal system to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. Our team is committed to guiding clients through every step, no matter how simple or complex, with efficiency and compassion, and we strive to create a mutually beneficial relationship between you and our legal team. Through collaboration, communication, transparency and trust, we are confident that your Toronto Paralegal will help acquire fair compensation.
Take the first step and speak to our experienced Toronto Paralegals today. Call Accident Referral Specialists at 1-888-767-7765 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Our Paralegals Proudly Serve
Barrie | Brampton | Brantford | Burlington | Cambridge | Greater Sudbury | Guelph | Hamilton | Kawartha Lakes | Kingston | Kitchener | London | Markham | Mississauga | Niagara Falls | Norfolk County | Oshawa | Ottawa | Peterborough | Pickering | Richmond Hill | Sarnia | Sault Ste. Marie | St. Catharines | Thunder Bay | Toronto | Vaughan | Waterloo | Welland | Windsor